Enjoy your Helicopter Over Dubai Tour Now
Nowadays, helicopter over Dubai has become a very popular entertaining thing to do when visiting UAE, as it has very popular landmarks to be seen at least once in a lifetime.
Such landmarks could be visited, but as witnessed through a helicopter tour is a whole new level experience.
It is regarded as one of the most fantastic things you can do in your lifetime, and you don't just have to do it by yourself to enjoy the rush of adrenaline; you can also do it with your friends and family.
As you take off from The Palm Jumeirah and begin your flight, you will soar above the breathtaking Arabian Gulf shoreline and more.
As you move inland, fly above Union Square, Sheikh Zayed Road, and the Mall of the Emirates.
What will you see?
Dubai helicopter view is unique and covers most of Dubai’s signature landmarks, that most people visit Dubai specially to witness.
The optimum times to do the tour are typically in the late morning or right away in the early evening.
You will have limited shadows and more beautiful tones with the sun rising during this hour.
Along with the stunning sites like the Burj Al Arab hotel, the Palm Islands, and Jumeirah Beach itself.
Enjoy the breathtaking view of the city through helicopter over Dubai from the Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world and Dubai's crown.
You will also soar past other magnificent skyscrapers, including the Jumeirah Emirates Towers and the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel.
- The helicopter does not accept passengers under the age of two.
- You can go on a shared helicopter tour (up to 6 people).
- A current, valid passport is necessary on the day of travel.
- Up to 32 weeks pregnant, a woman may travel with a doctor's note.
- Passengers weighing more than 100 kg (220 lbs) will be asked to purchase an additional seat.
- Which must be paid directly to the Dubai tour operator on the day of the tour, due to the aircraft's comfort and weight/balance.
- For the experience of flying, good weather is required, you would be given a new date or a full refund if it was postponed due to inclement weather.
- People with heart conditions or other medical conditions are not permitted.
Why choose Helicopter Tours Dubai?
We offer you the best helicopter ride Dubai prices with the perfect experience that will always remain at the back of your head.
Prior to arriving back at the heliport, make sure not to miss the Persian Gulf, fly with Helicopter Tour Dubai and capture breathtaking images while you helicopter over Dubai.
Whether you are a local or a visitor to the city for the first time, you should not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
There is no better way to take in Dubai's famed iconic structures and breathtaking skyline than from the air.
Tags: Helicopter, Helidubai, Dubaitours,